Dancewear & Tumbling leotards for sale at the studio!
While I encourage dancers to express their individual style (colors and styles are dancer's choice!), students are expected to be appropriately dressed for every dance class. This means students must wear:
2. Skirts are optional but the girls LOVE them!
3. tights (I recommend footed tights because shoes may blister feet and can be very difficult to put on with footless tights) or fitted stretch pants. Mrs. Erin also sells "convertible" tights for 2 ways to wear them: feet-in/feet-out for dancers who tumble too!
4. Students may wear fitted tank tops and fitted dance shorts instead of a leotard, over tights (for sale at the studio)
5. classic pink leather ballet shoes without drawstrings
6. black patent leather buckled tap shoes for beginner classes. Kindergarten and up classes- see required footwear chart at registration
7. jazz/hip hop shoes as needed for jazz/hip hop classes- see required footwear chart at registration
1. leotard or unitard for girls (boys may wear a fitted tank and gym shorts)
2. no tights (or must wear footless/convertible tights if taking dance on the same night)
3. no skirts or skirted leotards for dancers kindergarten and up. Preschool girls who dance on the same night may wear skirted leotards.
4. BARE FEET
**BOYS- boy dancer/tumblers may wear athletic shorts and t-shirts/tanks
Dancewear, tumbling leotards, dance shoes, bags & accessories are for sale at the studio!!! I offer you the convenience of one stop shopping for the best looks at great prices.
Please pull student’s hair back away from face and remove any distracting jewelry.