Dancewear & more for sale at the studio and in our Online Store! Click here!
While I encourage dancers to express their individual style (colors and styles are dancer's choice!), students are expected to be appropriately dressed for every dance class. This means students must wear:
1. Leotard or Dance Dress
2. Skirts are optional over leotards but the girls LOVE them!
3. Tights or leggings
4. Students may wear fitted cami tops and fitted dance shorts instead of a leotard
5. Shoes- Please see required footwear chart at registration
1. leotard or unitard for girls (boys may wear a fitted tank and gym shorts)
2. no tights (or must wear footless/convertible tights if taking dance on the same night)
3. no skirts or skirted leotards for dancers kindergarten and up. Preschool girls who dance on the same night may wear skirted leotards.
4. BARE FEET
**BOYS- boy dancer/tumblers may wear athletic shorts and t-shirts/tanks
Dancewear, tumbling leotards, dance shoes, bags & accessories are for sale at the studio and in our Online Store! Click here! I offer you the convenience of one stop shopping for the best looks at great prices.
Please pull student’s hair back away from face and remove any distracting jewelry.